1. Don't miss the shows! Enjoy all the live theatre shows, especially the award-winning Broadway-style live theatre shows. Disney knows how to entertain and I highly encourage you to check them all out!
2. Bring a re-useable mug to use. The drink stations offer unlimited beverages (coffee, tea, water, pop, etc...) so you can enjoy beverages at your own leisure. It's handy to have your own mugs to refill and walk round the ship.
3. Order milk and cookies from room service and they will deliver it as a bedtime snack. (You can even specify "warm" milk and cookies, the cookies will be delivered warm!)
7. At dinner, order whatever you feel like eating. You can order more than one appetizer or entree if you cannot decide! Most nights, we ordered 1 or 2 appetizers and usually 2 entrees.
8. Use the Kids Clubs!! No need to feel guilty about dropping off your kids at the different kids clubs onboard! Kids enjoy specialty programming and entertainment while being supervised by highly trained youth counsellors. Safety and security is a high priority so parents do not have to worry about leaving their kids there. Most kids don't want to leave!
11. If you're a coffee fanatic and regular coffee won't do, there is a specialty coffee shop onboard. Coffee at the beverage station is free, however there is an additional cost for coffee from the specialty cafe. Make sure you get obtain a coffee card so that your 6th coffee is free!
14. Eat, eat and eat! Don't miss out on any opportunity to eat! The cuisine on Disney cruises is high quality from the main dining cuisine to all their quick service restaurants as well. The food is always fresh, tasty and incredibly satisfying! Pizza from Pinocchio's Pizzeria, hot dogs and burgers from Pluto's Dog House and sandwiches from Goofy's Galley are all delicious afternoon snacks for a quick service meal!
15. Enjoy a first run movie at the Walt Disney Theatre! If you happen to be on a Disney cruise when Disney releases a new movie in theatres, guests can enjoy the release at the same time the movie is released elsewhere in North America. Watch a first run movie onboard and enjoy other Disney classics during the week as well! If you don't feel like leaving your stateroom, you can enjoy a variety of Disney movies and shows from the comfort of your room.
17. Enjoy some adult only time. Drop off the kids at the kids clubs and take the opportunity to enjoy the numerous adult only areas and activities! Go for a dip in the Quiet Cove Pool, enjoy a gourmet coffee and/or cigar in the Cove Cafe, or take part in different wine, liquor and champagne tastings (for a nominal fee) and learn about spirits and beverages from experts in the field! These workshops are incredibly informative about the topics and who doesn't enjoy a little buzz when learning!
19. Book your next cruise onboard! If you've enjoyed your cruise so much and can't wait until your next cruise, book you're next cruise onboard before your first one ends to get a 10% discount off current rates with a reduced deposit (10% deposit) to secure the reservation. If you use a travel agent for your vacations, no problem! Just include your travel agent's name and they can take over the reservation immediately after you book!
20. Don't try to do it all. There are ultimately too many choices and activities that you simply cannot do it all in one trip. Relax and enjoy your vacation!